- Fire Fighting Division
- Structure Protection Fire Fighting Division
- Forestry and Silviculture Division
- Industrial First Aid Ambulance Division
- Emergency Relief Division
Fire Fighting Division
Panorama Crew Services has been providing experienced Wildland Fire Crews since 2003. These fire crews can be divided into two categories:
Type 3 (T3) Wildland Fire Fighters are supplied on an, “if and when needed” basis for low to moderate complexity incidents such as expanded attack, mop-up, and patrol.
Type 2 (T2) Wildland Fire Fighters are guaranteed work crews (min. 80 days/fire season). These crews meet national standards and can be exported to other jurisdictions in Canada. They have a higher level of experience, certifications, and fitness. The T2 crews are used to support higher priority targets and/or more complex operations requiring the higher skill set.
Panorama’s Type 2 and Type 3 crews have the unique distinction of being trained for Structure Protection incidents and can be deployed during urban interface fires.
- Wildfire Crews: Type 2, Type 3
- Dangerous Tree Assessors & Dangerous Tree Fallers
- Slash and Pile Burning